Counseling and Cognitive Therapy
At JFS , you’ll find a warm, welcoming, and respectful counseling environment. Our skilled and experienced therapists are here to help you work through your challenges. We will focus on your personal strengths to enhance your healing.
Participating in counseling can result in a number of benefits to you, including reducing or eliminating psychological symptoms, improving interpersonal relationships, and resolving specific life concerns. Our outcome surveys have indicated that the vast majority of JFS patients experience these benefits as a result of their counseling. Working towards these benefits, however, requires effort on your part.
Everyone experiences difficulties and struggles at some point in their lives. If you need help getting things back on track, contact the caring and helpful team at JFS Richmond. Our specialized counseling services include Child & Teen Counseling, Counseling for Adults, Family & Marriage Counseling, and Counseling for Special Needs.
By choosing JFS for your counseling needs, you will get:
- Compassionate and experienced clinical psychologists (Ph.Ds) and licensed clinical social workers (LCSWs)
- Prompt appointments
- Convenient day and evening hours to fit your schedule
- Insurance reimbursements
- Fee subsides, based on income, for those without insurance or inadequate coverage
- Convenient and safe parking, as well as easy access by city bus
Confidentiality and privacy are the cornerstones of our relationship with you and your family. Read our HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices to learn how JFS protects your Personal Health Information.
Want to make an appointment? Call 804-282-5644 ext.239.
To save time, please download and complete the following forms. Please bring the completed forms with you or fax them to 804-673-2061.
- Counseling Greeting Letter
- General Intake Form
- Client Information Sheet
- Consent to Release Information to Primary Care Physician
- Acknowledgement of Receipt
- Service Agreement