JFS Richmond offers a pleasant working environment and a competitive compensation package, as well as a number of appealing benefits.
Through the hard work and dedication of our staff, JFS Richmond pursues its mission of helping all people achieve their full potential regardless of age, race, religion, or circumstance. The JFS staff approaches this commitment with the highest level of compassion, professionalism, and integrity with a strong focus on what matters most: the men, women, and children who turn to us for help everyday.
Employees are an integral part of the JFS family. We demonstrate our commitment to our staff by offering an appealing benefit package, competitive compensation, and a pleasant work environment.
Full-time administrative/professional employees are eligible for health, dental, long-term disability, vacation, sick, and retirement benefits, while full-time home-care employees are eligible for health, vacation, and retirement benefits.
CNAs, PCAs or Companions
We are always seeking caring and kind Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA), Personal Care Assistants (PCA) or Companions to join our Home Care team. JFS is one of the longest-running social service agencies in Richmond and are proud of our history of helping clients regardless of race, religion, income and more. A career at JFS is an excellent opportunity to achieve growth for motivated and enthusiastic caregivers. You’ll love a career at JFS!
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive pay
- Vacation time
- Health insurance
Some of the job requirements:
- Assisting residents with completing activities of daily living based on an individual care plan
- Assists with medication
- Performs activities designed to engage the client socially
- Maintain client safety and report any change in status or condition to supervisor
- All staff are required to work two weekends per month
- Understands and adheres to established JFS policies and procedures
- Certification from valid CNA or PCA School within the State of Virginia (CNA and PCA only)
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Reliable car, driver’s license, and proof of insurance
- Cell phone
- Current PPD (TB test) record
- Able to work two weekends per month
JFS Richmond does not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant for employment on the basis of age, race, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable Federal or State law.